Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: How much has Fecility changed?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Katja95's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a coincidence! My daughter has freckles too. But she has auburn hair. Maybe she will bond with the new Felicity just fine!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member NurseSarahRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the older doll has curls around the face as well. Also, I never noticed freckles on her. Does anybody else's Lissie have freckles?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member spiritik's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Katja95:
    What a coincidence! My daughter has freckles too. But she has auburn hair. Maybe she will bond with the new Felicity just fine!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am on the east coast, though in central Virginia and not along the coastline. When Hurricane Isabel struck, we had heavy rains and high winds with a chance of power outages. Last night my daughter got Felicity from the spare bedroom and snuggled with her. Naturally, I got Josefina also. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Lissie and Josie slept in a laundry basket lined with a beach towel and covered by baby blankets. I knew that when my daughter sought out Felicity when she was scared that she had truly bonded with her. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    BTW, the dolls are still in the laundry basket. They are sitting up watching me type at the computer. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •